The Municipality of South Huron is committed to working together to build a resilient community, based on the values of respect, efficiency, support and collaboration. Located along Ontario's West Coast, South Huron is a mixed urban and rural community of 10,000 residents known for agriculture, tourism and advanced manufacturing economies.
The Human Resources Division provides a wide variety of human resources functions including:
- Planning, developing and administering policies and programs in the area of staff recruitment
- Training and developing employees,
- Providing managers with the information they need to make decisions,
- Ensuring a safe work environment for all employees,
- Working with departments to solve human resources matters.
Applications are kept on file for six months.
A Police Record Check is required for anyone hired to work with and serve the public.
The Municipality of South Huron invites applications for the full time position of Financial Analyst in the Financial Services Department. The position will provide support to the Manager of Financial Services/Treasurer in maintaining, recording and reporting of the municipality’s tangible capital assets (TCA). The job description is available here and the job advertisement can be read here.
Applications will be accepted until 12:00 noon on Thursday, October 20, 2016.
The municipality is looking for new recruits within the Dashwood and Huron Park Fire Stations. Click here, to view the recruitment package